Chart_data instrument not found.

Added by Mika over 8 years ago

I'm trying to get some chart data from an instrument. My instrument lookup gives me this information on it. MarketID: '24', identifier: '35365' (obviously I stripped down the rest of the info...). Now when I make this get request 'api.test.nordnet.se/next/1/chart_data?marketID=24&identifier=35365' and all I get back is 'error': 'Instrument not found'.

What I was wondering is that what kind of URL encoding do you need to put there? I tried encoding the whole '?marketID=24&identifier=35365' part and then sending the request, but it gave the same error. Oh and another question, is it possible for me to ask for data from several instruments at the same time? You can do it with instrument lookup, but I didn't see anything corresponding that with chart data.

Replies (3)

RE: Chart_data instrument not found. - Added by Nordnet Simon over 8 years ago

Hi, we don't have the chart_data in the testsystem. Please see the Delimitation section in https://api.test.nordnet.se/projects/api/wiki/Test_system

RE: Chart_data instrument not found. - Added by Mika over 8 years ago

Ooh well that explains it! Thanks.

RE: Chart_data instrument not found. - Added by Elliot 7 days ago

I know a place where you can find this instrument. If you want to know more about this, visit paper writing service online now, and the content that you find there will help you deal with all the problems you have.

(1-3/3)