Moving from testing environment to production

Added by Mariusz over 8 years ago

Hi,

Once I finish the development in test framework I would like to start using it in production.
To this end, my algorithm has to be authorized by IT dep.
Can I send only the part that uses API for communication purposes with the stock?
For instance, I would have a part that will send orders to a proxy which with the help of nExt API will translate orders and send it to stocks.
Proxy would have a simple API like buy, sell, watch price.
In that case, can I just send proxy for authorization?

Are there any docs that describe what conditions should be meet to get algorithm approval?

Sincerely, Mariusz

Replies (4)

RE: Moving from testing environment to production - Added by Nordnet Simon over 8 years ago

Mariusz wrote:

Once I finish the development in test framework I would like to start using it in production.

Ok. please send an email to and they will send you an agreement and setup a time for certification.

To this end, my algorithm has to be authorized by IT dep.
Can I send only the part that uses API for communication purposes with the stock?

Yes - at the moment we want to see the technical parts of the code - so if you can separate your code that handles the REST calls and subscriptions from your actual algorithm this is good enough. We are not interested in the algo we just want to ensure that the code doesn't do strange things that can harm our servers.

For instance, I would have a part that will send orders to a proxy which with the help of nExt API will translate orders and send it to stocks.
Proxy would have a simple API like buy, sell, watch price.
In that case, can I just send proxy for authorization?

As far as I can see.

Are there any docs that describe what conditions should be meet to get algorithm approval?

No - but it is simple. Just not do strange loops with no sleep and REST queries that you don't need.

Sincerely, Mariusz

RE: Moving from testing environment to production - Added by Miley 2 months ago

If you have moved to the testing environment then it must be hard to move it. This is the reason it would be better to hire someone from moving companies dc to help us with it.

RE: Moving from testing environment to production - Added by Elliot about 1 month ago

This site called movers in denver looks so promising. Once I give it a fair chance, I will defintely write down an honest review about this place for you guys. Honestly the prices here are quite cheap and affordable.

RE: Moving from testing environment to production - Added by Grass 27 days ago

Your information is very interesting. Thank you for sharing https://www.upsers.app/

(1-4/4)