Question regarding account orders endpoint

Added by Dennis over 4 years ago

Hi,

I've noted a strange behaviour in the production environment but since this might be intended I'm asking it here.

When I ask for the daily orders using: https://www.nordnet.se/next/2/accounts/XXX/orders?deleted=false

I still receive one order with order state "DELETED"; this order also has an action state with "INS_FAIL" so there was an error while inserting the order. However is this still intended?
Do orders that are not properly inserted still show up in the orders endpoint even if I specify deleted=false?

Representation of the order returned from production when using ?deleted=false:

{Accno:XXX, OrderId:XXX, Price:models.Amount{Value:63.5, Currency:"SEK"}, Volume:0, Tradable:models.TradableId{Identifier:"XX", MarketId:XX}, OpenVolume:0, TradedVolume:0, Side:"SELL", Modified:1456158580405, Reference:"", ActivationCondition:models.ActivationCondition{Type:"NONE", TrailingValue:0, TriggerValue:0, TriggerCondition:""}, PriceCondition:"LIMIT", VolumeCondition:"NORMAL", Validity:models.Validity{Type:"UNTIL_DATE", ValidUntil:1467387300000}, ActionState:"INS_FAIL", OrderState:"DELETED"}

Replies (10)

RE: Question regarding account orders endpoint - Added by Dennis over 4 years ago

I might add that I've worked around the problem but since it might be intended maybe that could be added to the spec.

RE: Question regarding account orders endpoint - Added by Dennis over 4 years ago

Actually I've found the answer, the order was not deleted today.

RE: Question regarding account orders endpoint - Added by David over 4 years ago

Answer
Reading documentation like lawyer this could happen if the order is deleted, but id was deleted before today:

*deleted*: Include orders deleted today

Your "Modified" timstamp indicates it was deleted yesterday on feb 22.

My own question
I was just going to ask about this api resosurce:

1. what will happen over time, I mean if you trade algorithmic, the amount of orders could be gigantic. There is no truncation or pagination, just all orders ever entered?
  2. Is there a way to just get the currently active and unmatched orders?

Marty Saunders - Added by Marty 5 months ago

On occasion increasingly then the necessary number of delegates are accessible in affiliation and accordingly some of them must be removed. So such extra delegates were ousted from the chamber as showed up by portland printers In this manner, in the wake of losing their livelihoods it was simply unreasonably significant for the emptied agents, making it difficult to remove a meeting as a test on this discharge.

RE: Question regarding account orders endpoint - Added by Marty 5 months ago

Sending your line of votes is a responsibility which must be drilled by every person who is of that casting a ballot age. public speaking coach brings care among the all inclusive community for the act of this benefit. Nowadays one can rehearse this straightforwardly through different things, rather than taking off to the looking over corners on the assigned day.

RE: Question regarding account orders endpoint - Added by William 3 months ago

Problem is on the WPML, is it my settings or? Yes, that's why I'm putting the links on menu bar, so people still can get access to it <a href="https://www.tellpopeyes.website">tellpopeyes</a>.

RE: Question regarding account orders endpoint - Added by Junius about 1 month ago

Thanks for solving my assingment's problem. I was not able to debug my program without this amazing coding technique on your website. I hired best assignment writing service for help in essays online. I will share this article with my friends online.

RE: Question regarding account orders endpoint - Added by Gerald about 1 month ago

On occasion increasingly then the necessary number of delegates are accessible in affiliation and accordingly some of them must be removed. So such extra delegates were ousted from the chamber as showed.

https://www.myprepaidcenter.page/

(1-10/10)