Can't activate order

Added by Asbjørn about 5 years ago

Hi there,

Last night I created two orders, which ended up with an 'INS_PEND' as action state, and a 'LOCAL' status. When trying to delete one of these orders, I get the following response:

{ action_state => "DEL_FAIL", message => "Internal error.", order_id => 856919, order_state => "LOCAL", result_code => "ORDER_BUSY", }

When trying to activate (sinde it has a 'LOCAL' status, it must be activated, right?) the order, I receive a 500 Internal Error. To activate the order I use the DELETE method to the url:

https://api.test.nordnet.se/next/2/accounts/9211019/orders/856919/activate

Have I missed something? It says on the documentation for order activation, that 'The order must be entered as inactive', which my orders were not. It just seems they were never inserted. How do I force insertion, or deletion?

I hope my issue is clear, and that someone will help me.

Regards, Asbjørn

Replies (7)

RE: Can't activate order - Added by Nordnet Aleksandar about 5 years ago

Hi Asbjørn,

It seems that you have a couple of orders that got "stuck" when they were placed during closed market hours. We occasionally see this in test and I have now cleared them for you.

https://api.test.nordnet.se/next/2/accounts/{accno}/orders/{order_id}/activate is ment to be used only for orders that are entered as inactive so it would not be applicable in your case.
However this feature is at the time not yet working in the test environment so avoid using that one for now.

/Aleks

RE: Can't activate order - Added by Asbjørn about 5 years ago

Hello Aleks,

Thanks for the quick response, and for clearing my stuck orders! :)

I will refrain from creating orders during market closed hours. This, however, makes development a bit more difficult, during the closed hours. :)

Yes, I noticed that I could not activate orders that were created to be manually activated. Is there any timeline as to when this will be possible?

I just started working on this yesterday, is there a development blog/newsfeed somewhere?

Regards, Asbjørn

RE: Can't activate order - Added by Nordnet Aleksandar about 5 years ago

Sadly there is no blog/newsfeed. The best i can give you is this Test System page which isn't much. The forum will probably be the best way to stay informed of changes to the test environment.
I can't give you an ETA on the order activation feature but we'll make sure to inform the forum when it happens.

RE: Can't activate order - Added by Asbjørn about 5 years ago

Damnit. Got another 'stuck' order. Can you remove it?

Thanks.

RE: Can't activate order - Added by Asbjørn almost 5 years ago

And another one. Sorry. :)

Pretty please?

RE: Can't activate order - Added by Nordnet Aleksandar almost 5 years ago

No problem :)

It is fixed now!

(1-7/7)