Ingen access till version 2 test

Added by Tomas almost 5 years ago

Hej,
har ett fungerande produktionskonto för version 1, men kan inte logga in till test för version 2.
Jag har följt testkoden och tips i forumen, men får bara som svar: {"code":"NEXT_LOGIN_INVALID_LOGIN_PARAMETER","message":"Something went wrong when logging in."}

Kan det vara så att mitt konto inte aktiverat för test på version 2?
Allt funkar bra på version 1 produktion, och kan logga in där med samma kod, men inte till test.

Mvh
/ Tomas

Replies (7)

RE: Ingen access till version 2 test - Added by Nordnet Aleksandar almost 5 years ago

Hi Tomas,

Apologies for the late reply. We are not storing logs in test for longer periods so we cannot see what has happend to your login attempts.
Please try again and notify us when you do so we can look into it.

RE: Ingen access till version 2 test - Added by Tomas almost 5 years ago

Hi, have tried again now with the same result.
Time: 2014-11-21 09:07
/ Tomas

RE: Ingen access till version 2 test - Added by Nordnet Aleksandar almost 5 years ago

Hi,

I can see a failed login attempt around that time. It seems that it was encrypted using the wrong public key.
Try downloading a new one from the files section (https://api.test.nordnet.se/projects/api/files) and hopefully it will work.

Hi, I saw that I had used the wrong one in that test, sorry about that, a leftover from my previous tests.

I tried again, with a newly downloaded file, and got the same result though.
I used the file "NEXTAPI_TEST_public.pem"
Time: 2014-11-21 10:22
/ Tomas

Also: If I try with the old code (version 1) with the new "NEXTAPI_TEST_public.der" key and the new "https://api.test.nordnet.se/next/2" address I get "401 Unauthorized" as response.
Time 2014-11-21 10:33
/ Tomas

Your credentials now get correctly decrypted at least. It seems now that either your username or password is wrong.
Have you changed your password in the forums recently?

Right you are.
Thanks a lot, sorry for the trouble.
/ Tomas

(1-7/7)