I have no trading priviliges on my account

Added by David about 6 years ago

Account: 9210681

I also want a trading limit of 10 M

My colleague has an account (9210329), he want a trading limit of 10 M and the possibility to short sell any stock.

Can you fix this?

Best regards,

David

Replies (10)

RE: I have no trading priviliges on my account - Added by Nordnet Simon about 6 years ago

I have added short sell limit to 10000000. Please try again and let me know how it works.

RE: I have no trading priviliges on my account - Added by David about 6 years ago

Hi!

No it does not work, neither of our accounts have the possibility to short sell.

I keep getting the internal error when I try to delete my orders, cant you prevent this from happening all the time?, the test system is not very useful if you cant remove orders on the book since it eats up my trading limits.

Best regards,

David

RE: I have no trading priviliges on my account - Added by Nordnet Simon about 6 years ago

Hi, we will look into it.

Hi, 9210329 should be able to short sell.

I will continue to look into the other problems.

Hi, the error message this morning was ORDER_NO_BLANKING_FOR_THIS_INSTRUMENT.

Both your accounts should be able to short sell but all instruments are not allowed to short sell anyway. I have granted a bunch of instruments for short sell in the system among them SCA B.

I can see one order on the account 9210681 do you wan't me to remove it?

One component in the test system fails sometimes and leaves the orders in a strange state so they can't be removed (and can't reach the market). We are working on a solution - but it might take some time until it is fully solved.

RE: I have no trading priviliges on my account - Added by David about 6 years ago

OK. sounds great. I will try it out right away!

Best regards,

David

Now it works as far as short selling, thanks for that.

How can I know which prices are allowed in test? I often get a reject with bad price (and I got the tick size right), I remember that earlier, the reject response hinted about the valid range.

Best regards,

David

Hi, glad that it works.

The price interval is at least +-15% from the last price depending on the price. So if you subscribe to the pricefeed and keep your order +-15% from last price you will be ok.

OK, what if there is no price before (0.0)?

Can you remove some orders from the 9210681 account?

// David

We try to get a price. If no price is found you cannot enter an order. We use the following criteria (for stocks atleast), I am not sure that this is the correct order currently:
If last is 0 average of bid/ask is used.
If it is missing close is used.
If only 1 of bid/ask is available that price is used.
If nothing is available you cannot enter an order (this is not a real world problem).

I have deleted the orders.

(1-10/10)