Maintanance work is done in the testsystem

Added by Nordnet Simon about 6 years ago

All orders in the testsystem is deleted. If you find anything that don't work as expected in the test system please post the problem here and we will handle it.

Sorry for the delay.

Replies (9)

RE: Maintanance work is done in the testsystem - Added by Karl about 6 years ago

I'm having problems with placing orders. Sending the request works ok but the only feed message I receive is the following:

{"type":"order","data":{"volume":10.0,"price":{"value":90.05,"curr":"SEK"},"validity":{"type":"DAY","validUntil":1380123300000},"priceCondition":"LIMIT","volumeCondition":"NORMAL","activationCondition":{"type":"NONE"},"routingCondition":"NONE","orderID":691280,"accno":9210234,"instrumentID":{"identifier":"4928","marketID":11},"side":"BUY","modDate":1380115195480,"orderState":"LOCAL","actionState":"INS_PEND","actionID":2476991}}

Trying to delete the above order returns the following message when the request is executed:

OrderId: 691280, Symbol: , StrategyName , Volume: -1 OrderState: LOCAL, ResultCode: DATA_STORE_ERR.

BR
Karl

RE: Maintanance work is done in the testsystem - Added by Nordnet Simon about 6 years ago

Hi, sorry for that. The order is deleted and it works to enter orders again.

RE: Maintanance work is done in the testsystem - Added by Karl about 6 years ago

Hi,

The same problem as described above has started to appear again. Order gets stuck in orderstate LOCAL and trying to delete the order returns DATA_STORE_ERR.

BR,
Karl

RE: Maintanance work is done in the testsystem - Added by Nordnet Simon about 6 years ago

Hi, I have removed the orders.

We had problems yesterday. We know where the problem is in the test system but it can take a while until we have solved it permanently.

Same problem again. Do I need to contact you every time this error happens or will it solve itself automatically by just waiting?

/Karl

Hi, I am sorry about this. We are working on the problem. You can just wait but it is probably faster if you let us know.

Hi, can you delete my orders again?
Would be great if you could remove the positions too. Some of them don't have any price on the market, which makes it impossible to sell them.

BR
Karl

Hi, the orders are deleted.

I get back to you later with the positions.

(1-9/9)