Nordnet External API¶
The Nordnet External API provides a programming interface to Nordnet's systems and lets you integrate your own code with Nordnet.
The API-service is not available for 3rd party or distribution of the software.
If you are unsure if your usage is allowed please contact Nordnet trading support at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 8-506 331 99.
Never post any personal information, such as login credentials or account numbers on the forum.
The API in production is only available for Swedish customers. We are working on offering it to all Nordic countries.
All communication or questions regarding the test market, API-technicals, API-functions and feature-requests should always be posted on the forum.
For other Nordnet related questions, production problems or general information about the API-service please contact Nordnet’s trading support at email@example.com or +46 8-506 331 99.
All Nordnet employees answering in the forum have a logo and Nordnet as prefix i.e Nordnet Petter.
Getting started with test and development¶
- Browse trough the documentation
- Checkout Code examples and read the FAQ
- Register for an account to get access to forums and the test system
- This will immediately create an account that can be used for creating issues and accessing the forums
- When your account is approved you will also be able to use the same credentials for the public test system
- Read about the Test system
- Still in trouble? Post a question in the forums.
Certification and production access¶
For certification please contact tradingsupport for agreements and booking of certification at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 8-506 331 99.
Pricelist for Nordnet External API in production
Production access will be granted after a completed certification process which starts with reading and understanding Potential risks to consider.